Welcome To Karenni Center - Knowledge Re-share Blogger & Feel Free to Take things You want!!! Before you go through this blog, i first apology you because there are many weakness you will see. So Be patient and thanks

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

English test and exercise

One day in July 2013, a man studying at Post ten academic school whom seem likely be extremely hard working at study. I always met with him at wonderful morning every days when he came across the high way to his class  in front of my place. That morning, strangely he come to me for question about English exercise to looking for on the internet. I don't know about him but he is an energetic, talkative and he can make a lot friends. He asked permission for using internet while he took time of rest. I also pleasure gave him to use internet. I sat behind him and he got trouble of searching then turn to me. I took few minutes and found out this English test and exercise for him. Till now, he is improved a lot by learning this free english test online. If you wish to develop your english skill but can't figure out, my advise you should check out this (http://englishteststore.net/) for more relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment